Latest snapshot of the coronavirus impact
AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 39,584,348 doses administered in the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout up to Saturday, including +98,415 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of the total, 23,555,161 have been administered by the Commonwealth, an increase of 68,733 on the previous 24 hours.
* 16,029,187 have been administered by the states and territories, including 29,682 in the previous 24 hours.
* 92.80 per cent of people 16 and over in Australia have received at least their first dose and 87.89 per cent are double-dosed.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Australia reported 1710 new cases: 1365 in Victoria, 325 in NSW, seven in both Queensland and the ACT, and six in SA.
* The national death toll is 2044: Victoria 1365 (+9), NSW 631 (+1), ACT 14, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 7, SA 4 and the NT 1. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 264,924,275.
* Deaths: at least 5,242,933.
* Vaccine doses administered: at least 8,118,412,942.
Data current as at 1700 AEDT on December 4, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Get the latest news from thewest.com.au in your inbox.
Sign up for our emails