Fire extinguished at home in Waggrakine

Geraldton Guardian
Waggrakine Bush Fire Brigade.
Camera IconWaggrakine Bush Fire Brigade. Credit: The Geraldton Guardian

A fire this morning at a house in Waggrakine, Geraldton, was determined to be an electrical fire.

Firefighters were first called to the Beattie Road residence at about 9.30am.

The blaze was extinguished by 10.10am.

A Department of Fire and Emergency Services spokeswoman said Western Power attended, as did a crew each from Waggrakine Volunteer Bushfire Brigade and Geraldton Fire and Rescue Service.

No injuries were reported.

Get the latest news from thewest.com.au in your inbox.

Sign up for our emails