Supercars Championship: Everything you need to know about Perth’s first race in three years
Gates open: 9am
Practice: 10.20am and 12.15pm
Race One: 6.40pm (46 laps)
Gates open: 7am
Qualifying: 9.20am and 9.40am
Race Two: 12.05pm Sunday (46 laps)
Race Three: 3.45pm Sunday (46 laps)
1. Shane van Gisbergen - Red Bull Ampol Racing/Triple Eight: 803 points
2. Anton de Pasquale - Shell V-Power Racing/Dick Johnson Racing: 659 points
3. Chaz Mostert - Mobil 1 Optus Racing/Walkinshaw Andretti United: 641 points
4. Will Davison - Shell V-Power Racing/Dick Johnson Racing: 622 points
5. Brodie Kostecki - Boost Mobile Racing/Erebus Motorsport: 553 points
Shane van Gisbergen - The reigning champion has started the season on fire, with six wins from a possible nine. He has never won in Perth - will this be the weekend he rectifies that?
Chaz Mostert - Mostert has won the three races van Gisbergen has not claimed this season. Has four podiums in 17 races at Wanneroo.
Anton de Pasquale - The 26 year-old has only raced in WA four times. After a strong finish to last season, has picked up where he left off early doors in 2022.
Will Davison - Has three victories in WA to his name and has begun this season with four second-place finishes and three pole positions.
David Reynolds - After a slow start, Reynolds has come into his own in the last few races - third, fourth, second, second and third before a retirement in the last race in Melbourne. This weekend’s dark horse.
Circuit length: 4.2km
Most wins: Craig Lowndes (16)
Last win (2019): Fabian Coulthard (race one) and Scott McLaughlin (race two)
Fastest ever lap: Scott McLaughlin (0:52.8141) in 2019.
Saturday: 23 degrees. Sunny. Light winds.
Sunday: 24 degrees. Sunny. Light winds becoming south to southwesterly during the afternoon and then becoming light in the evening.
How to get there
Shuttle buses - Clarkson Rail Station to Wanneroo Raceway
- Clarkson Station to Wanneroo Raceway - first bus departs at 9.17am, and then every 15 minutes until 6pm.
- Wanneroo Raceway to Clarkson Station – last bus departs at 8.45pm.
- Clarkson Station to Wanneroo Raceway - first bus departs at 8.09 am, and then every 15 minutes until 3.51pm.
- Wanneroo Raceway to Clarkson Station – last bus departs at 5.45pm.
Entry for corporate and public is via Wattle Road East, off Old Yanchep Road. Main public car park at Gate 3.
Secondary carpark on Peak Road, off Mather Drive. A shuttle bus will run from The Mather Drive Car Park to Gate 35.
- Saturday – 8.45am – 6:00pm
- Sunday – 8.25am – 3.30pm
Available from Ticketek.
Adult grandstand reserved: $245 (two-day) $143 (Saturday) $113 (Sunday)
Concession grandstand reserved: $225 (two-day) $133 (Saturday) $102 (Sunday)
Adult general admission: $102 (two-day) $62 (Saturday) $51 (Sunday)
Concession general admission: $92 (two-day) $51 (Saturday) $41 (Sunday)
Kids 12 and under: Free in GA with a paying adult.
Get the latest news from thewest.com.au in your inbox.
Sign up for our emails